Mudders Care for Mudders
If you are concerned about a student, we encourage you to notify the HMC 护理团队 by making a referral via the Mudders Care for Mudders form.
The 护理团队 at Harvey Mudd College is a multidisciplinary team that works to assist students in need of personal and/or academic support. The team serves as a resource for the Mudd community and meets weekly to identify concerns and develop intervention for those in need. Community members can submit concerns to the 护理团队 for followup.
Who is the 护理团队?
The 护理团队 is comprised of key members of the Division of Student Affairs including:
- Interim Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of 学生 – 辛西娅一. 马丁内斯
- Associate Dean for Academic 资源 and Student Success – 艾米Bibbens
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs – Sharon Gerbode
- Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs – Elizabeth Connolly
- Associate Dean of 学生 & Director of Residential Life – Karen Romero Sandoval
- Assistant Dean for Wellness & Residential Life – 米歇尔·哈里森
- Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS) Care Manager
What Should I Report?
A notification can be made about any concerning behavior that a student exhibits. Common concerns include:
- Any significant change in behavior (e.g., social withdraw, not leaving dorm room)
- General mental health concerns (e.g., depression and anxiety)
- Any personal or community safety concerns
- Erratic, disruptive or disturbing behavior
- Substance abuse or misuse concerns
Can I Report Anonymously?
A report may be completed anonymously; however, we strongly recommend you provide your name and contact information to allow a 护理团队 member to contact you should they need additional information regarding the report. Your personal information will be treated as privately as possible when you submit a report. While we may contact you for further information or clarification, the 护理团队 will not, 在一般情况下, follow up with you about any actions or response the team has implemented.
What Happens if My Name was Reported?
If a community member was concerned about you and shared their concern with the 护理团队, you can expect an email or contact from one of the 护理团队 members to touch base to assist and follow-up as needed. The 护理团队’s collaboration with you is private and will not be shared with fellow students, 父母, staff or faculty without your permission or a legitimate reason to do so.
The Claremont Colleges Services 资源
Cultural and Spiritual Life
- Asian American Resource Center
- Chicano Latino Student Affairs
- Office of Black Student Affairs
- International Place
- Queer Resource Center